This week is a week for photographs! South Africa is a beautiful country. Have you ever had a moment where you just stop, and take in the view, and are simply amazed at how stunning it is? I had a few of them over the month I spent away.
 |
| Howick Falls |
 |
| The view from Crab Apple Chapel in the Dargle Hills. We had a worship celebration here; it was a lovely day, and I think we all decided this would be a perfect wedding venue! |
.jpg) |
| View of the township. You can see Midmar Dam in the background. |
.jpg) |
| We went on a one night retreat to a farm in what seemed like the middle of nowhere. This is the view from the top of the hill. It was so incredibly peaceful. We sat a worship for a little while, which was lovely. |
 |
| Me, in front of the view, after the climb. |
 |
| Another look down toward the township, out to the dam. |
 |
| Umhlanga beach, near Durban. The waves here were ridiculously strong. I loved just standing and looking out to sea. As it was winter, the beach was fairly quiet. British beaches will never quite match up! |
So, yes. These are just a few photos to show you how beautiful the place is. (Disclaimer: They aren't all mine. Some were taken by the other lovely girls who were with me!). Another bible passage that I read which I think sums up my feelings well is Psalm 24.
"The Earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters." (Psalm 24:1-2)
Hope you've enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment