03 December, 2013

New Home

It's been a little while since I have posted on here, for reasons to be explained later. For any dedicated followers (if I have any), this is a bit of a catch-up!

Firstly, I HAVE A JOB! Yay, Jesus! It took a while, and there was probably a lesson in patience and relying on God in there somewhere. I am officially a Catering Assistant (read Dinner Lady) at a private boarding school just up the hill from my house. So, not only has Jesus given me a job, he has given me a job that is super convenient. The hours are really flexible, and it's busy, which I like, and the people seem friendly thus far. To top it all off, I have school holidays off, so I get to go home for Christmas, even if it does mean I don't get paid for however many weeks a year. God knew exactly what I needed, and he provided.

Secondly, I am still interning at my church, where I am learning a lot about leadership. This week we looked at vision casting and the importance of it. We also have to watch a number of assigned theology videos each month - October was about Grace, and last month Kingdom.

Which brings me to why I haven't posted here for a while. In response to these videos, we are assessed through blog posts each month, to be posted on a shared blog. I would love it if you popped on over and gave them a read, and posted a comment. I'd love to know what you think, or any questions (chances are I hadn't even thought about it from that angle). They can be found here: Cause to Live For Year

This doesn't mean I will never post here. It just means it may be less often than the few posts I make at the minute, as I am pretty busy! But you will find something every month from myself and my fellow interns there.

That's basically it. I hope to welcome you to my second internet space soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment